This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to voice their opinion regardless of politics, ideology or religion so long as those opinions are respectful and constructively add to the conversation.
Your contribution can be in the form of a written piece, photo, cartoon/sketch or video clip. Please note that these submissions are unpaid but acknowledgements are given. This platform can showcase talent and will be an opportunity to be noticed.
We do accept material that has been published on blogs or social media as long as the content belongs to you.
- If your article has been published in another publication, a permissions letter from that publication must accompany your article.
- Photos must be in reasonably high resolution. Please add a description of the photo(s) as well as your name and contact details.
- All articles must be in English. The maximum length must be 800 words.
Please add a title as well as your name and surname.
- After your article has been published please join the comment thread.
- UOWNIT-SA reserves the right to do make editorial amendments.
- Please note that opinion pieces that are defamatory, unlawful or contain hate speech will not be considered for publication.
- The ownership of all contributions remains with the contributor.
Please send your contribition via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or inbox us on Facebook . “Opinion for consideration” should be in the subject line.