Brands of Afrika is now able to deliver food and food products at their best temperatures, cold or frozen, improving our quality and ensuring service excellence for our clients.
The year 2020 has brought so much growth for MaZo Group with some setbacks.
Our business in Rwanda came to a standstill due to COVID-19. I had to walk away from three business partnerships. We were scammed of R24 000 by some guys from Soweto.
Some notable milestones:
- Our revenue improved by over 1000%.
- We have been able to employ 10 people.
- With the support of our customers, we have provided food parcels to 30 families benefiting over 150 people.
- We have given business to twelve different companies.
- We successfully listed four products to a retail store.
- We have listed over 10 products on our website with more products coming soon.
- Brandsofafrika.com is Africa’s only Dark Store with a focus on #BlackOwned products and services.
- A Dark Store refers to a retail outlet or distribution centre that caters exclusively for online shopping.
- We have launched the only delivery service in Umlazi, Durban and the surrounding areas within 50 km.
- We have our first warehouse in KZN with a cold room with more planned across the African continent.
- The warehouses will enable us to deliver #AfricanOwned products thus giving Black owned businesses access to the market.
- We deliver to our clients in Gauteng daily.
- We have been on featured on IMBOKODO 96.8 FM with our adverts playing daily on the radio station.
- We have grown our client base in all nine provinces in South Africa.
I think my greatest achievement is being able to retire my wife. Thank you to everyone for your support.
How did I do it? All I can say is:
Modimo wa rona Ga palelwe ke selo, Bitso la gagwe ke Jehovah.
By Zonkezakhe Mahlangu